Blogger Layouts
Assalamualaikum, hey-llo and bonjour mes amies! Welcome to my blog! It's my rules and one of them is you can't use harsh words at all. You also can't use mocking words. But then, it's time for you to read my blog, study my life and learn all about me. My lovely life!
Gucci Womens Shoe

Friday 25 March 2011

Boys Again!

   Assalamualaikum, everyone. It's me, Anis like always. Boys. We girls can never understand them. But, when we're a normal human being, we too fall in love with boys. Boys. The boy I hated the most? Muhammad Firdaus bin Mazlan. The boy I despised the most? Muhammad Nor Hakimi bin Ismail. The funniest boy I've ever made? Muhammad Ali Imran bin Suhaimi. The most arrogant boy? Amirul Zafri bin (dunno). The most matured boy? Nur Hariz Kamil bin Roslan. The loudest boy? Amier Putra bin Azhar. And so it goes on. So you do understand me and the boys. Well, it's not like I'm searching for controversies when sometimes I'm too nice to a boy. Not my fault. I'm a normal human being. I'm never greedy or selfish or stingy. That's what I think. I can even treat a boy who usually disturbs me. Hmm, that's why when Mr Zamani asks who can help a person in need even if he or she bullies us, I put my hand up. I could bear like that. Anyway, gotta go. Au revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment