Blogger Layouts
Assalamualaikum, hey-llo and bonjour mes amies! Welcome to my blog! It's my rules and one of them is you can't use harsh words at all. You also can't use mocking words. But then, it's time for you to read my blog, study my life and learn all about me. My lovely life!
Gucci Womens Shoe

Sunday 6 March 2011

Unseen Future

     Hello. This may be my first post, but it won't be so plain. Have you ever knew about the unseen future? Have you ever see the future? That's human's disabilities and no one, except the gifted person. My words for the future is sad, exciting and complicated. Being a kid is happy, but how would it be when we're adults? I hold to the words that school life is the most exciting life. Being an adult needs to make a lot of complicated confessions. I'm so afraid of the unseen future. Now, I'm eleven. Next year, is going to be my last year with my friends, and I'm going through such a stressed year of UPSR(Ujian Penilaian Sekolah Rendah). I'm going to separate with my friends and I really love them. Seriously I want them to appreciate me like how I appreciate them. My words, time is like water, so don't waste it. I'm serious when I'm serious. So, I'm not playing games. This year, is the preparation of UPSR. We really need to focus. But friendship problems really make me troubled. I hope its going to be fine. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment