Blogger Layouts
Assalamualaikum, hey-llo and bonjour mes amies! Welcome to my blog! It's my rules and one of them is you can't use harsh words at all. You also can't use mocking words. But then, it's time for you to read my blog, study my life and learn all about me. My lovely life!
Gucci Womens Shoe

Saturday 16 April 2011

Facililator And Xplorasi

Assalamualaikum. Hey again! Bonjour! Today I'm really tire out of my day. I became a facililator for Xplorasi Kem Bestari Solat Perdana. It was by jove amazing. I'm with Group 2. Pst, Hakimi's sis, Nurul Noor Aisyah was there too. She was in Group 1, under Nisa's management. She's far more nicer and quieter than her older bro. So sickening and indeed obnoxious. Huh! Her bro is actually quiet too, but when there's NO teacher, beware for the bad version of Hakimi's arrival. Ooo, so scared. You know what, for 2 weeks, we've been having 'How Well Do You Know' tests. It's sickening too. Everyday a new test, oh no! Anyway, GTG. Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment