Blogger Layouts
Assalamualaikum, hey-llo and bonjour mes amies! Welcome to my blog! It's my rules and one of them is you can't use harsh words at all. You also can't use mocking words. But then, it's time for you to read my blog, study my life and learn all about me. My lovely life!
Gucci Womens Shoe

Friday 11 March 2011

Missing You

     Bismillah. Okay, here I go. I'm a bit emotional with my feelings. For a start, I don't play with love. I focused on my friendship as I really love my friends. Farah, a matured, clever girl. Misha, a funny, simple girl. Dila, a strict, tough girl. Nisa, a moody, grateful girl. Hakimi, a hard-headed, simple boy. Firdaus, a naughty, funny boy. Naeyvien, a serious boy. Hariz, a matured, active boy and Ali, a funny, active boy. All of the above meant everything to me. I love them so much. I missed them everyday. I hope we'll never be apart....Amin...
p/s:Be a friend of mine at http://www.facebook.com/#!/mIsZ.aNyIeSz. Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment