Blogger Layouts
Assalamualaikum, hey-llo and bonjour mes amies! Welcome to my blog! It's my rules and one of them is you can't use harsh words at all. You also can't use mocking words. But then, it's time for you to read my blog, study my life and learn all about me. My lovely life!
Gucci Womens Shoe

Sunday 20 March 2011

Restless Always

   Assalamualaikum. Hello again. I'm restless waiting tomorrow. A day with my friends again, and most of all, there will be announcements on who won the English Week prizes. I entered all three competitions set up for Standard 5-Crossword Puzzle, Cursive Writing & Tongue-Twisters. By jove, I did it all well. I really hope I'll win even one prize. It's the best I could do. C'mon, I'm the daughter of an English teacher, winner of The Best Subject of English for 3 years. It's a shame if I fail to retrieve even a price. No way! Today, papa printed 20 sheets of my pictures. I'm gonna bring it to school tomorrow. My friends who didn't have Facebook never once saw the pictures which I took on the last day of school. Psstt...On the last day of school, I brought my handphone. Well, Nisa brought a camera. Hey, no worries. Even Sir Gopal knew it....Anyway, I'll give them a shot on the picture. Gotta Go...Happy Always!

No comments:

Post a Comment