Blogger Layouts
Assalamualaikum, hey-llo and bonjour mes amies! Welcome to my blog! It's my rules and one of them is you can't use harsh words at all. You also can't use mocking words. But then, it's time for you to read my blog, study my life and learn all about me. My lovely life!
Gucci Womens Shoe

Friday 1 July 2011

School, School, School

Assalamualaikum. Guess what? I'm on for Perbarisan Rumah Sukan on Sukan 1 Malaysia. And I'm such a clumsy person on kawad kaki. It's TERRIFYING. I wonder how the Kawad Kaki team can survive it daily. It's aching my legs, make my nose go wet and making me sweat 100%! But then, it's not like this is happening every year right. Well, how can I make this be like a sweet memory? Hmm. Well, while we're thinking, here's a picture of my friends(without me =( in it of course having a chill picnic at the astaka last Friday.

Oh, I'm the photographer so don't look for me yaww!
So, got anything to say? No? Hmm, just imagine it as something priceless which I would not get to do everyday. A once in a lifetime experience, okay? So, tomorrow's Larian 1 Malaysia, a bonus time for me to run down my calories. Well don't you miss 7-year-old Anis Sufea who is so thin and small like a cutie pie? Haha, too much of a bragger, isn't it? Well, gotta go then. Pray the best for me. Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment