Blogger Layouts
Assalamualaikum, hey-llo and bonjour mes amies! Welcome to my blog! It's my rules and one of them is you can't use harsh words at all. You also can't use mocking words. But then, it's time for you to read my blog, study my life and learn all about me. My lovely life!
Gucci Womens Shoe

Friday 22 July 2011

It's Par-tay Time!

Hey-llo and assalamualaikum. I'm at Port Dickson, just arrived. We're staying at a Maybank bungalow named Capricorn. Thanks to Kak Intan, my cousin-in-law for sponsoring us. It's just RM 20 for Maybank workers no matter how long we stay. Winky, winky. =P. Great, isn't it. We're going for the beach this eve and my lil' sissies are looking forward for a bath. Me? Better if I swim in a swimming pool then a sandy beach which will get into my pants and shirt. Anyway, I'm going to enter 'Pertandingan Reka Cipta' which will be conjured on 17th August along with my best buddy, Farah, Huda, Arjoon, Hakimi(aka MJP. Meaning? Ask him!), Anisah(Standard 4), Kalini(Standard 4) and Rakesh(Standard 4). We're looking for the right design to make. Got any suggestions? We had already suggested football stadium(Farah's idea), rumah panjang (Hakimi's idea), mosque(Farah's and my idea), hotel(Arjoon's idea) and a few more crazy ideas made by us. The juniors(Hahax, sorry sissies and bro) will just follow what the seniors(Well!) had planned. The grand prize for this competition is RM 2000 cash. Wow! Gotta win! That's the silver lining, babes and bros! Anyway, gotta go! Au revoir mes amies. Meaning: Goodbye my friends! Assalamualaikum and te amo! I'm such a language princess right? Hahax. Daa...

No comments:

Post a Comment