Blogger Layouts
Assalamualaikum, hey-llo and bonjour mes amies! Welcome to my blog! It's my rules and one of them is you can't use harsh words at all. You also can't use mocking words. But then, it's time for you to read my blog, study my life and learn all about me. My lovely life!
Gucci Womens Shoe

Friday 15 July 2011

Already Gone

Assalamualaikum. Already gone. The total topic for today.

Allahyarhamah Puan Zuhairani

My teacher. My own teacher. She went back to Allah and left the world if I'm not mistaken nearly 5 o'clock yesterday morning. How can I not be sad? I was one of the students who was close with her last year. She taught me Kajian Tempatan last year. She was a strict but nice teacher. One of her daughters, Nurul Huda is my classmate and friend. I pitied her. I think that Cikgu Zuhairani is just a few years older than my mama. Her eldest daughter is in Form 2. This year, she never entered school. But when I asked Huda on Monday whether her mother is okay, she answered her mother's fine. Then, I heard from mama who is Cikgu Zuhairani's acquaintance that she is in ICU. On Wednesday, Cikgu Zuhairani's condition is critical. But the worst is, Cikgu Zuhairani died on the 14th birthday of her eldest daughter. A birthday which the eldest daughter would never forget all her life. Huda and her sisters never get to see her mother before she breathed her last breath. But better if she died and rest in peace than live a sick, tiring life and struggling to fight her pain. Mama thought that maybe Cikgu Zuhairani suffered from cancer, last year she must use a stick to walk. But if I'm not mistaken, it has something to do with her heart. Whatever it is, it still killed Cikgu Zuhairani. But I still won't forget her, a wonderful teacher. May she rest in peace. Al-Fatihah.

No comments:

Post a Comment