Blogger Layouts
Assalamualaikum, hey-llo and bonjour mes amies! Welcome to my blog! It's my rules and one of them is you can't use harsh words at all. You also can't use mocking words. But then, it's time for you to read my blog, study my life and learn all about me. My lovely life!
Gucci Womens Shoe

Friday 17 June 2011

School's Annual Sports Day

Assalamualaikum. Bored today. Mama and Papa's off to Muar, Johor for Uncle Shahrol and Auntie Aisyah's wedding. Hate weddings. Next week, papa has another two more weddings to attend and one of them is on 26th June. Hello, attention please! My school's annual sports day is on 26th June and I'd rather go to school then going to a wedding. I hate weddings because everytime there is a wedding, I will be trapped with mama and papa's friend until the evening and unless there's no other choice, I won't be attending a wedding. NO WAY! Anyway, I want the Red House to win again this year. No way am I letting Red House down. I love Perdana(aka Red House). Last year, we had won. This year, we need to win again. I hope we will. Gotta go, honeys! Daa, assalamualaikum. Smile always!

No comments:

Post a Comment